There is much to think about when it comes to laser vision correction (LVC) and the care of the most valuable of all your senses: sight.
At ViewPoint we believe the educated patient is the best patient, which is why all our patients meet their surgeon during the consultation process – a meeting that takes place well in advance of the date of surgery. The surgeon will determine whether you are a candidate for LVC, and if so, discuss the various treatment options.
As for the advantages of LVC, they are as many and as varied as the patients themselves. In a word it is “freedom” – the freedom to live an active life without the hassles of glasses or contact lenses. But don’t just take our word on laser eye surgery; ViewPoint recommends that prospective patients do their homework by visiting other LVC centers and consulting sources such as State and Federal Departments of Health.
We think that after a prospective patient has done their homework and listened to what past patients have to say, they will trust ViewPoint to take care of them – before, during and after their LVC procedure.
Why Choose ViewPoint Laser Center?
ViewPoint Laser Center has a track record that is, quite simply, unmatched by any other laser vision correction (LVC) centre in the region – perhaps in the state.
Our story began in 1999 and has been highlighted by thousands of procedures. We are particularly proud of the outstanding word-of-mouth referrals that make ViewPoint Laser Center the oldest and one of the most trusted laser vision correction providers in Southern California. There are a number of excellent reasons to visit ViewPoint. These include:
1. The Consultation Process
As a matter of course, ViewPoint patients meet their surgeon during the consultation process, which takes place well ahead of the day-of-surgery. (For qualified patients, it may be possible to arrange "same-day surgery".) We pride ourselves on supporting patients before, during and after their LVC procedure, including working with the optometric community. The best patient is an informed patient.
2. Excellent Outcomes & Superior Technology
The surgical expertise of Dr. Serafano is unmatched. As for CustomVue, it allows for a degree of microsurgical precision that often results in visual outcomes that exceed what the patient was getting with either glasses or contacts. For this reason, CustomVue represents a quantum leap forward in laser vision correction.
3. Past Patients
The ViewPoint Laser Center business is based largely on word-of-mouth referrals, and these only come with excellent results and satisfied patients. ViewPoint patients speak for themselves via our patient Mentor Program, as well as in testimonials that appear regularly in our newsletter, on our website and the media.
Is CustomeVue™ right for you?
Anyone 18 years of age or older with a stable refraction of at least one year with nearsightedness, farsightedness and/or astigmatism may be a candidate for the CustomVue procedure.
Here are some of the results of the FDA clinical study. One year after the VISX CustomVue procedure:
- 100 percent of people could pass a driving test without glasses or contact lenses.
- 98 percent of people could see 20/20 or better without glasses or contact lenses.
- 70 percent of people could see better than 20/20 without glasses or contact lenses.
Top Reasons To Have The CustomVue Procedure at ViewPoint Laser Center
- Achieve your personal best vision.
- Wake up to clear vision without the hassle of glasses or contact lenses.
- Enjoy outdoor activities with your friends and family.
- You’ve always wanted to enjoy water sports without glasses or contact lenses.
- You’ll have more space in your bathroom cabinet after all the contact lens stuff is gone.
- Your spouse has been asking you what you want for your anniversary and most major holidays!
- Your friends and family say you look better without glasses.
- CustomVue is the technological advancement you’ve been waiting for.
- There’s a big beautiful world all around you just waiting for you to see it.